As the real estate and construction industries rebound from the devastating effects of the Great Recession, building construction projects, both commercial and residential are popping up across the U.S. once again.
The construction industry’s most innovative builders and remodeling experts are constantly in the market for new, exciting, and cost-effective alternatives to conventional roofing. When it comes to both industrial and residential siding-roofing projects, especially those involving retrofitting over worn out shingles, you really cannot go wrong with R-Panel. R-Panel is versatile, affordable, durable, and energy efficient. Since you can place R-Panel over existing roofs, it cuts down on disposal costs and labor and can save valuable time.
R-Panel comes in a wide range of materials, gauges, and sizes including:
- 36″ coverage with 1 1/4″ depth, 12” pitch
- Custom lengths available
- Available in: Steel & Stainless 22, 24, and 26 gauge and Aluminum .032 & .040
- Available Finishes include: Painted, Galvalume/Galvanized, A606 ( Corten ), Bare Cold Rolled & Painted Aluminum
- R Panel is used in commercial, agricultural and light industrial applications.
- Matching finishes are available for flashings and flat stock.
R-Panel is an economical, low maintenance panel with a contemporary look. It is stronger than the standard 2.67 x ½” corrugated panel and typically is used as either roofing or siding.
These multi-faceted panels come with a minimum pitch of 1:12 and allow for easy installation into both steel and wood frames. They come in a variety of popular colors, are wind resistant up to 140 mph, and require little to no maintenance.
If you line up all these benefits, it shouldn’t be much of a surprise that R-Panel is becoming one of the most popular roofing and siding options for building construction.