Corrugated Metals manufactures custom roll formed shapes on a contract basis for end users to meet specific customer requirements.
Examples of metals we typically custom roll form include:
- Aluminized I & II
- Stainless Steel
- ASTM A606 Weathering Steel
- Hot-Dipped Galvanized G-90 through G-285
- Cold Rolled CQ (Commercial Quality)
- Prepainted Galvanized & Aluminum
Our custom roll forming capabilities include strip width capacity to
63″ and gauge capacity to .125 in both aluminum and steel. We manufacture
pre-painted materials as well as bare metal.
Recent projects include:
- A revolutionary rail car roofing system
- Next-generation livestock trailer wall system/component
- New hurricane-resistant panel design for use in Florida
If you would like more information about our custom forming services
or any of our corrugated metal products, please call us at 1-800-621-5617,
fill out our contact form or email us at email@example.com.