- What kind of corrugated metal profiles do you offer?
- Can I get my pre-finished metal corrugated?
- Can you corrugate wide metal strips?
- What is stucco embossing?
- What is COR-TEN® Steel?
- Does Corrugated Metals offer any unique secondary services?
- What is Alclad?
We offer a wide variety of corrugated metal profiles including:
- Sinewave Products
- 4″ Box Ribs Roofing and Siding
- 8″ Box Ribs Roofing and Siding
- RS-7.2 Industrial Roofing and Siding
- Box Beam Industrial Roofing and Siding
- V-Beam Industrial Roofing and Siding
- Interior Liner Panels
- Custom Forming
- Architectural Wall Panels
- Bold Rib Industrial Roofing and Siding
Yes. We have the capability to corrugate pre-finished metals including
painted, coated, and plasticized metals.
Yes, we can, depending on your definition of “wide”. We are unique
among providers of metal corrugating services in that we can roll strip
as narrow as 18″ and as wide as 63″. We specialize in corrugating metal
with a gauge as thin as 0.017″ up to 0.250″.
Besides our basic roll forming capabilities,
we offer a wide selection of secondary
services our customers enjoy including toll
processing their materials, embossing,
cut to length, press
braking, slitting, warehousing,
curving, and providing containerized
Stucco embossing applies a pebble-like finish etched into the formed
metal. This process helps to reduce the amount of light reflecting off
the metal, adds strength to the material, and makes the product more
COR-TEN® is a high strength, low-alloy steel produced by United States
Steel. Besides its strength, the other main advantage of using COR-TEN®
is its resistance to atmospheric corrosion. COR-TEN® develops its corrosion
resistant coating quickly, which also provides a characteristic color
desired by many architects. COR-TEN® is
frequently roll formed by Corrugated Metals.
Alclad is a composite sheet produced by bonding either corrosion-resistant
aluminum alloy, often 7072, or aluminum of high purity to base metal,
usually 3004 aluminum, of structurally stronger aluminum alloy. The
coatings protect exposed areas of the core electrolytically during exposure
to corrosive environment.